Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CNY Open House

Mel just love it! Haha..

Yum Yum!

Party Time!!

It's the 3rd day of Chinese New Year and my mom decided 2 have an open house 4 Chinese New Year..She woke up early in the morning 2 prepare the food while my dad set the table and prepare some other stuff..Not long after they were up, my dad wake me up just to help my mom with her cooking..I tried inviting my friends but majority are all back in their hometown..But anyway, Mel and Hooi Leng came last minute..My dad's friends arrived at noon 4 lunch and they started drinking till evening..All kind of jokes and nonsense came out of their mouth throughout the afternoon..Mel and Hooi Leng loved the foods and I suppose Mel didn't wana stop eating..haha..The two girls went back early because Mel's aunt is fetching her..We had alot of fun that day eventhough it wasn't long..

8 comments:

zerowindez said...

yeala tu.. tak ajak orang lain -.-

Sabrina Mun said...

Haha..I ajak wat..u tak perasan only =P

zerowindez said...

really.. I prefer a big letter of invitation on my doorstep the next time -.-!

Sabrina Mun said...

okay.. no prob.. I'll courrier a big letter of invitation to you next time.. make sure you realise it ya! hehe.. =P

.// n i c k said...

eh sab! u have a blog! ^^ nic here anyway, fren of mel. =)

just dropping by to say hello!

visit my blog at http://ravinezz.blogspot.com

i link u la later XD

zerowindez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zerowindez said...

YEs! better make sure =O
i wanna take pics... =P

Sabrina Mun said...

Okay..If I have ur add..=P Later ur parents must b wondering y so siao have 2 courrier..haha..