Monday, March 5, 2007
Driving Test
Another Monday, woke up 6 a.m. just to go for driving test..I was so nervous about the test and did not even sleep well the night before..The aunty came to my house and pick me up at 6.45 a.m. There were four of us going together and we reached the driving centre in P.J around 7.25 a.m. After filling the form and paid the fees.. We sat down there and waited for our number to be called for the test.. There were more than 300 people taking on that day..My number was called early and there goes my test..scary..But anyway, I passed my test..hooray..haha..Getting my P this friday I guess..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
hei, you belanja them drink coffee one ar?? hahaha!
hi sab..hhaha..i click here n there also can kena this page..
hohoho..go drive dun bang pplz ya..take carez
no..I didn't 'pau'..pass myself want le..hehe..u sure belanja them coffee money ya..haiz..no need say also I know la..hahaha!
Hi eugene..wah..got so keng anot o..must b popular la..hahaha..jk.. u take care too..Don't worry I won't bang pplz..hehe! =P
wat!! i know why you pass la..
wear mini skirt sure pass one okay XD
zzz! eugene purposely look for ur page wan... trust me.. he's *ahem* *ahem* chaw... mengaku je la..lolz!
wa..wear mini skirt don't even have to take the test okay..haha=P
hmm..reli?..haha..
You wear pants when you wnana take the test first la.. then in the car slowly take off ! hahha
( excuse me )
swt.. y not u do that instead.. there are girl pegawai too.. haha.. c if she pass u ya..
chris, that is so yuck.
Sab..u look at the comments..ALL FROM MY FRIENDS ONE. See how well i promote you!!! =D
ehh..didn't laa...jap frame me!..=(
Ya.. Chris' mind so yuck.. haha!=P
Yala Mel.. thank u lo.. I noe u feel proud when promoting me la.. hahaha..=D
haha.. poor eugene! ur fren think too much I guess..lolx
Post a Comment