Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Dayz!

Got a call from my aunt before bringing my com to the shop for repairing on Mon.. It was heavy rain outside but I have no choise because my com 'sesat' that day and I needed it to do my work.. My aunt and my cousin came to my house that evening looking for my mom regarding the college and some other stuff.. They then told my mom that my cousin will be going to the same coll as me too(but diff course).. and the other thing is she will be staying at my house for 2 months.. aiks..
Anyway, after I got back my com yesterday.. I realised everything in the com was gone.. all my files.. I got so angry with the com shop man because he told me that he will backup everything for me that day.. But I din't bother too much cause having test on the next day.. Juz got so mad and told my friends who msged me online..
Finally today my test is over.. On the way home, my dad then told me that he got all the files back in the com.. hooray! hahaha...

No comments: