Thursday, December 4, 2008

July 2008

My first semester in Uni started. I felt abit sad, more to lonely I guess. My college mates, the ones I used to hang out with, are in Monash now.

Kean Joe accompanied me for the orientation, and guess what, we sneaked out in the morning because the talk was too boring. We went lepak and had our lunch before we have to go back to that boring orientation again.

I was alone when the first day of my classes starts, then I met Hema, my secondary classmate, and also Aida, Hema's friend. Ok, I'm not alone now xD

KJ came for lunch with me most of the days. And I'm glad that he came because Hema has her own friends too. Two days after, I met Erica, the hyper gal. Haha. And also Seet Nee, she was with Erica. We had the same tute for Management :)

I'm happy meeting these few girls in Uni, we can really click very well. There goes a group of new friends in Uni now! :)

Seet Nee, Erica, Hema, Me :)

The playful girls xD [Hema......don't jump!!!]

No comments: