Perfect!
"Happy Mother's Day 13.05.07"12th May 07
Sunway Universiti College having Sports Carnival today!..I didn't wana go actually..was lazy since I wasn't involve in any of the sports too..hehe..But the night before, Kean Joe asked me few times to go through msn..after the whole night of convincing I finally said okay but will be late there..There goes the next morning, dressed up and left the house around 9.30 a.m. in my dad's Honda Civic..When I reached college, Hooi Leng is having her basketball match..KJ said I missed the show of Hooi Leng playing..she was so 'ganas'..the usual her when she's in a game..haha..Calvin was there too..
Break time..Pan Mee shop again..cause it's near college as Kean Joe have to get back to college after that..so three of us went while Hooi Leng stayed back for her second round of match..she was so emo because of the referee I think..she claimed that he wasn't fair in the game because he was the other team's friend -friend help friend..But anyway, they still won the match at the end..Congrates Hooi Leng!..haha..
After the match, we went back to the Pan Mee shop to accompany Hooi Leng for her lunch..Went straight to Pyramid to shop for Mother's day present after lunch! Everyone got what they wanted while I was cracking my head to get something special and she doesn't have it..Key chain! the only thing that came to my mind since the night before..Kean Joe and Calvin went back early as KJ have something on in the Crown Hotel,KL and Calvin was tired..so Hooi Leng accompany me for the present..I went only two shops that sells nice key chain..the 1st shop's was nice but a bit plain..therefore, we decided to go for the 2nd shop as they can engrave for us too..YES! I finally got what I want..hahaha..

No comments:
Post a Comment