Thursday, May 24, 2007

Six . 4 . One

Topic test, Practical test, Eng project..that was what I was busy with during the pass ten days..

Finally its all gone and here comes the Mid Course Exam!..1 more week to study for it..dead..and when exam is over..enjoy! Six . 4 . One event-an Alfa Youth theatrical production..my friend, Melissa is so excited about it..she will be acting on that night-that's what she told the whole world..ahaha..but its true that she's acting la, as "calefe" or the main actress? hahaha..I'm not telling..people who are interested, come check it out yourself aite..hehe..Its on 9th of June 2007(Sat), 7.30pm..Gud news! Its open to ALL and its FREE..Venue: 5, Jalan SS 13/3C, Subang Jaya.[SJAOG] Tickets are obtainable from Melissa..See you there then!

It's time to have some fun after the 1st semester..finally having a week break after Mid Course Exam!

2 comments:

Eugene said...

horr...means u also gonna come la..hehe..hope to see u there la...i ushering..hAHAha..so i know u ada datang tak..=Pp

Sabrina Mun said...

wow..ya ya..hahaha..I promoting 4 Mel here sumore where can dun go..Lolz..aite den..c u there!=P